Caroline Flack “sneaked” her on-off boyfriend Andrew Brady into the GQ afterparty as the pair have seemed to reunite. The Love Island host attended the awards ceremony alone, with many believing the two may be “off” as she went solo, however it was revealed on ITV’s Lorraine that she actually brought The Apprentice star with her to the afterparty. The pair were engaged after just three months in a relationship but called it off amid cheating rumours, as she was seen without her ring. But now the pair seem to be back on as they were spotted over at her house earlier this month and she had the ring back on. The afterparty, held at the Tate Modern along with the awards themselves, featured some amazing outfit changes, with Rita Ora bearing all in an almost entirely see-through dress, while Dua Lipa looked tried as she swore at the paps in her taxi on the way home. Despite Caroline sneaking Andrew into the event, there are no pictures of them together and barely anyone noticed his presence as the couple enjoyed their night. Other guests gracing the event were her Love Island colleague Iain Stirling and his partner, Laura Whitmore,… Read full this story
- 'You have to be made out of steel!' Dua Lipa says intense social media scrutiny leaves her feeling 'unworthy' and unable to be proud of her career
- Laura Whitmore showcases her lithe figure in colourful bikini as she compares her recent holiday with boyfriend Iain Stirling to sunbathing in her garden amid COVID-19 lockdown
- Laura Whitmore shows off her sultry dance moves before joining beau Iain Stirling in a ballroom routine as they recreate Footloose in lockdown
- Timothy Brown, NFL star and 'M*A*S*H' actor, dead at 82
- Jon M. Chu Says ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Is A Resurgence, Not The “End All Be All” Of Asian American Studio Films
Caroline Flack 'sneaked Andrew Brady into GQ Awards afterparty' after reunion have 313 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.