England beat India by 60 runs in the 4th Test to take an unassailable 3-1 lead in the five-match series. © Reuters The England cricket team’s coach Trevor Bayliss on Tuesday said that the Test series victory against India is at par with beating Australia in the Ashes. England outplayed India, the World No.1 Test team, in the fourth Test by 60 runs to take an unassailable 3-1 lead in the five-match Test series. Bayliss further reiterated that the character shown by the players under pressure is a good sign for them going forward. “It is right up there with beating Australia in the Ashes. Obviously India are a very good team, the number one team, and to knock them off is a very good feeling,” said Bayliss of England’s victory over India.”There were some difficult conditions especially on Day One. We have said before, under a bit of pressure these guys have got a bit of character which is a good sign going forward,” Bayliss added.Spinner Moeen Ali was promoted to the number 3 spot in the second innings of the fourth Test, paving way for Root to bat at four and Bayliss said the off-spinner might be an… Read full this story
- Bad and Worse: Noel leads 76ers to 97-81 win over Knicks
- Amazon and Walmart may battle for India's Flipkart
- Australia names 13-man squad for India one-day series
- FIFA picks India, Jordan to host youth World Cups
- Cavs vs. Bulls: Who will win and why
- England can reach World Cup with 2 wins
- What does the U.S. Open course tell us about who will win?
- No. 2 Baylor erupts for 35 by half, hits snooze through second half in win vs. Iowa St.
- Wins leader Johnson driver to beat again at Dover
- 31 Moments: No. 23 — AJ Allmendinger wins at Watkins Glen
India vs England: Series Win Over India At Par With Ashes Triumph, Says Trevor Bayliss have 303 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.