The true price of having a sweet tooth isn’t just the dental bill at the end anymore. Following the launch of its cannabis flavoured froyo, West London frozen yoghurt store Yogland is now selling an incredibly expensive froyo – the Froyo-X. The new handmade dessert offering, which like the rest of the product range is low in calories (under 80 calories per serving), has no added sugar and is high in protein (12-15g per serving), will set froyo fans back an astounding £1,200. The froyo is an opulent mix of extra rare French Polynesian vanilla and Venezuelan 73% dark chocolate frozen yogurt, topped with dark chocolate ganache brownies infused with 50-year-old Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, rich pistachio sauce made with imported Persian pistachios and 23-karat gold dust. Plus, it is served in fine bone china, naturally. The Froyo-X also comes with a Ballet Bracelet by NYC jeweller, Asher Hoffman which froyo lovers can take away with them. The bracelet, available in either gold (18K), white gold or rose gold, is inlaid with 360 degrees of diamonds, totalling 1 carat, on a lightweight, hinge-free bangle and it retails at £950. 18 delicious places for ice cream in Surrey Where can I… Read full this story
- Shakira's dazzling red boots during iconic Super Bowl show cost a whopping $20,000?
- Should you eat yoghurt just before bed?
- Million Dollar Listing star Ryan Serhant presents his whopping $280M property in Colorado that includes a helicopter, resort and car collection
- New Frozen 2 Funko Pops Are Big on Bruni and Nokk
- Oscars: Frozen 2 Songwriter Speaks Out on Best Animated Film Snub
- Now streaming: ‘Frozen II’ on digital Tuesday
- Poor training costs UK businesses 56 billion pounds each year: Report
- Astronaut Christina Koch spent a record-breaking 328 days in space. Here's what she did
- Government reveals cost of printing new Rs 500 and Rs 2,000 notes
- Staggering cost of Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton’s ‘feud’ revealed
This frozen yoghurt costs a whopping £1,200 and here's why have 310 words, post on www.getsurrey.co.uk at September 22, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.