Hanoi (VNA) – Top leaders of Vietnam have sent messages of congratulations to their Chinese counterparts on China’s 69th National Day (October 1).
The messages were cabled by General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong, Acting President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan to Chinese Party General Secretary and President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang, and Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress Li Zhanshu.
In the messages, the Vietnamese leaders congratulated the Chinese people on achievements they have recorded over the past 69 years and expressed their belief that the Chinese people will successfully accomplish tasks set by the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.
The Vietnamese leaders affirmed that the Party, State and people of Vietnam attach great importance to the relations with China, and wish to continuously consolidate and promote the traditional friendship, deepen pragmatic cooperation and reinforce the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership in a stable and healthy manner, bringing substantial benefits to their people and contributing to peace, stability, and prosperity in the region and the world at large.
On this occasion, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh also sent a congratulatory message to Foreign Minister Wang Yi.-VNA
- Leaders extend congratulations to China on National Day
- Leaders extend congratulations on China's National Day
- National Day greetings to China and Cyprus
- Leaders extend congratulations on China’s National Day
- World leaders congratulate Vietnam on National Day
- Leaders wish China well on 63rd National Day
- Leaders mark China's National Day
- Foreign leaders congratulate VN on National Day
- Leaders extend greetings on China's National Day