The latest iteration of BlueStacks has gone live, allowing gamers to play high-end mobile games without any of the hassle – and with added conveniences and benefits. BlueStacks 4 has scaled back to use a more refined interface echoing its Android roots, offering a clutter-free experience with its new Dock for quick access to your most important apps, BlueStacks community, gifts and the Google Play store. The latest version of BlueStacks also includes an advanced keyboard controls editor, with dedicated MOBA and Shooting Modes, and a custom key mapping feature for those games that don’t have dedicated mapping features. The latest version of BlueStacks can be downloaded from the official site, which also organises games into easy to navigate categories such as genre, most played or fastest growing games. As BlueStacks evolves as a platform, it’s becoming a go-to destination for streaming mobile gameplay, with content creators and esports players finding it easier to broadcast and stream to social networks like Facebook and Twitch. Two billion games are played via BlueStacks every month. Players are able to earn points while playing via BlueStacks, which can be spent on real products such as gaming hardware, from mice right up to a… Read full this story
- Choose From High End Mobile Phones!
- Explore High End Features of Amazing Latest Mobile Phones
- Sony Ericsson C902 - A Phone Meant For High End Connectivity
- Sony Ericsson C905 - The 8 Mega Pixel High End Camera Phone
- How to Play High Stakes Pool
- Nokia E 66 Grey - High End Application Mobile
- High End Kitchen Remodeling
- Quad Core Computer Basics and Their Importance For the High-End Users
- I Want to Be a Video Game Tester, Or Do I
- Playing the Candy Bar Game at Your Next Baby Shower
Want to play high-end mobile games on your PC? BlueStacks 4 is the answer have 283 words, post on www.vg247.com at September 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.