Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Published 11:55 AM EST Dec 17, 2018 Every year the Democrat and Chronicle and local high school coaches select an all-star team for each high school varsity sport. Below are the fall 2018 picks for the All-Greater Rochester Boys Soccer team. Stevie Johnson has written a separate profile feature on AGR Boys Soccer Player of the Year Justin Arilotta of Hilton. First Team Dylan Ange School: Greece Odyssey Grade: Senior Parents: Carrie and Bob Ange About me: Led Monroe County in scoring with 27 goals and 4 assists as Leopards (14-4) earned top seed in Class B1 for sectionals. Shared Division 4 Player of the Year honors with twin brother Parker. Holds school record for most goals and points (58) in a season and most career points (112). Third-team all-state. Has an 89 academic average. Has played four seasons of varsity hockey. Parker Ange School: Greece Odyssey Grade: Senior Parents: Carrie and Bob About me: Center back led Leopards in assists (8) while anchoring defense that allowed only 16 goals this season. Shared Monroe County Division 4 Player of the Year honors with twin brother Dylan. Also plays hockey and golf and is on wellness committee and IB panel…. Read full this story
- Twelve boys and their coach walked into a cave. It took 17 days to free them — here's why
- Inter Milan, a Storied Italian Soccer Club, Is Threatened by Shifting Prospects in China
- Jack Grealish: Golden Boy
- Bayern Munich Wins Champions League, a Victory for Tradition and Team
- Lloyd, Rapinoe, Morgan headline U.S. Olympic women's soccer roster
- Russia is now officially worse than Cape Verde at soccer
- Who Are The Proud Boys, The Group Behind The Controversial Portland Rally?
- The Case for a 32-Team Euros
- Scotland Returns to Soccer’s Heights, Trailed by Its Tartan Army
- 10 hottest soccer players in the world
AGR: All-Greater Rochester Boys Soccer Team Fall 2018 have 288 words, post on eu.democratandchronicle.com at October 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.