Here’s the latest Florida resident Cesar Altieri Sayoc , 56, has been charged with five federal crimes in connection with confirmed pipe bombs sent to prominent Democrats and critics of President Trump. He faces up to 48 years in prison if convicted. He was ordered held without bail. Another suspicious package — intended for CNN — was intercepted in an Atlanta post office on Monday. The FBI said it was similar to the others Sayoc mailed. Most if not all of the pipe bombs contained a Florida return address for US Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, an obvious ruse. None of the pipe bombs have detonated. One of them yielded a fingerprint that the FBI said belongs to Sayoc. Twitter is promoting baseless conspiracy theories about the packages. Updates Posted at Oct. 29, 2018, at 18:58 PM Cesar Sayoc was held without bail after his first court hearing Following his first federal court appearance in Miami on Monday, Sayoc will remain in custody without bail. The magistrate judge in the case set a pretrial detention hearing for Friday, Nov. 2, according to reporters at the hearing. Sayoc is expected to be arraigned in New York. —Tasneem Nashrulla Posted at Oct. 29,… Read full this story
- Robert De Niro Sent a Suspicious Package Amid Wave of Pipe Bombs
- US police probe suspicious package ‘sent to De Niro restaurant'
- Lawyer For Mail Bomb Suspect Says President’s Rhetoric Spoke to Him: ‘He Found a Father in Trump’
- Police respond to new report of suspicious package
- Arrest made in pipe bomb mailing case
- Updated List as More Suspicious Packages Found Addressed to Eric Holder, Waters, and Others
- BREAKING: Man Suspected of Sending Pipe Bombs to Democrats Identified
- BREAKING: Suspicious Package Sent to Actor Robert De Niro
- WATCH LIVE: Justice Department News Conference on Arrest of Mail Bomb Suspect
- BREAKING: More Suspicious Packages Sent to James Clapper, Sen. Cory Booker
Another Suspicious Package Was Mailed To CNN As The Pipe Bomb Suspect Was Ordered Held Without Bail have 298 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.