Results | Points Table The Blues made light work of Burnley in Eden Hazard’s absence – the Belgian missing with a back problem – as a devastating attacking display saw off the Clarets and moved Maurizio Sarri’s side up to second in the table, two points behind leaders Liverpool. Barkley’s deft pass in the 22nd minute set Morata up for Chelsea’s opener and the England international scored in his third consecutive Premier League game 12 minutes into the second half to put the game beyond Sean Dyche’s side. 1 987683 Willian added a third after 62 minutes with a wonderful finish from distance and Ruben Loftus-Cheek scored his fourth in two games as Chelsea cruised to a victory that leaves Burnley languishing in 15th. 3 – Ross Barkley is the first Englishman to score in three consecutive Premier League games for Chelsea since Frank Lampard in February 2013. Banked. pic.twitter.com/wNaTH5GvtD — OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) October 28, 2018 Joe Hart had to be alert to deny Chelsea a 12th-minute opener, the Burnley goalkeeper pawing away Morata’s instinctive header from Barkley’s scuffed shot. Robbie Brady – making his first appearance in 10 months after a knee injury – then flashed wide for the… Read full this story
- Alvaro Morata says Chelsea team-mates drove him ‘crazy’ as they thought he ‘wouldn’t do anything good with the ball’
- Callum Hudson-Odoi reveals Frank Lampard convinced him to snub Bayern Munich and stay at Chelsea in just ONE chat
- Premier League club grades: The story so far
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek links up with Burberry to become fashion model as Nicolas Sarkozy’s wife Carla Bruni sits on his knee
- Euro papers: Juventus star Mario Mandzukic 'has chosen to join Manchester United' in January
- Czech Republic 2 England 1: Three Lions lose first qualifier in ten years and fluff early chance to book place at Euro 2020
Burnley 0 Chelsea 4: Morata, Barkley and Willian extend Blues' unbeaten start have 297 words, post on www.mykhel.com at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.