One of the five victims of the helicopter crash outside the home of Leicester City Football Club was a runner-up in Thailand’s Miss Universe beauty pageant. Nursara Suknamai, 33, died alongside her boss and the club’s owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha in the incident, which also claimed the lives of colleague Kaveporn Pupare and pilots Eric Swaffer and Izabela Roza Lechowicz. The former beauty queen’s social media pages are filled with photographs of her with Leicester City players including Harry Maguire and Jamie Vardy. Yoga fanatic Ms Suknamai regularly posted her workouts on Instagram as well as other shots from Venice, Milan, Nice, Paris, Royal Ascot and the FIFA World Cup in Russia in the summer. In 2005, she finished runner-up in Miss Thailand Universe and won a “Miss Photogenic” competition before going on to work in television. She starred in Thai soap operas between 2007 and 2013 before moving on to work full-time as an assistant to Mr Srivaddhanaprabha. View this post on Instagram Bonjour #bonjour #eiffeltower A post shared by Nusara Suknamai (@zara_nusara) on Sep 11, 2018 at 1:24pm PDT Her last few posts on Facebook revealed a life of glamour and high end dining at some of London’s most exquisite restaurants, including the Italian Zafferano’s in Belgravia… Read full this story
- Steve Harvey Crowns Wrong Miss Universe, Causes Universe’s Prettiest Awkward Silence
- Miss Universe Paulina Vega: 'Now I Am Living the Dream'
- Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Wins Miss Universe
- Leicester City look to their two Nigerian stars to keep their silverware hopes alive
- Train a girl-Child, you train a nation – Beauty Queen
- Kelechi Iheanacho cleared to return for Leicester City after suffering head injury
- Indian model says she is confident of winning Miss Universe title
- Miss Universe Shares Inspirational Messages For Young Women
- 'This is so white!' Miss India pageant comes under fire for having 'no dark skin' beauty queens among the 'identically' pale finalists
- Miss World: Girls as young as THREE put through their paces in a bid to become global beauty queen
Former beauty queen who was runner-up in Thailand's Miss Universe named as Leicester City crash victim have 336 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.