Infiniti will begin electrifying its lineup in 2021. [UPDATE, October 2] Live images from the 2018 Paris Motor Show have been added at the beginning of the gallery, below. Back in 2017, Infiniti unveiled the Q60 Project Black S . The automaker billed it as an exploration of blending Formula 1 hybrid technology – from the RenaultSport Formula One Team – with a road car. Fast forward to today, and the company is again touting hybridization with the Project Black S prototype. It looks similar to the 2017 concept. The new prototype is based off the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 just like the 2017 concept; however, the new one packs an updated powertrain. Check out Infiniti’s radical future: Infiniti Prototype 10 Is A Sexy Speedster Connecting Past To Future Infiniti's Future EV Will Be Based On The Q Inspiration Concept Infiniti says the Project Black S prototype illustrates the company's "commitment to developing exciting high-performance electrified powertrains, drawing on expertise from across the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance." Infiniti plans to begin electrifying its portfolio starting in 2021 by offering some sort of electrification on all-new Infiniti models, with the Q Inspiration Concept being the basis for a future electrified vehicle platform. The… Read full this story
- Virgin Galactic has its eye on supersonic flights — and there's a difficult road ahead
- Is China's new J-31 stealth multi-role fighter an F-35 rip-off?
- How to plan a microservices implementation
- What if the internet could make Casey Affleck the last Casey Affleck?
- MG Hector Plus Review (First Drive): Driving Around Plus Size
- 20 Questions With Inner City: Kevin Saunderson, His Son Dantiez & Steffanie Christi’an Release the Group's First Album in 30 Years
- The future of film: can cinema survive Covid-19?
- David Byrne: Rock Master of Multicultural Sound
- ABC 2016-2017 Fall Schedule Announced
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Bending the COVID-19 curve proves temporary for many states
Infiniti Project Black S Prototype Brings F1 Hybrid Tech To Paris have 303 words, post on www.motor1.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.