Mark Ruffalo, who plays the Hulk and Bruce Banner in the Avengers movies, is known for being a bit of a blabbermouth. So fans paid attention Friday when Ruffalo and Jimmy Fallon started hyping Ruffalo’s Tonight Show appearance as if Ruffalo might just drop the biggest Marvel secret: the title of Avengers 4.Spoiler alert: it’s not clear if he really says it or just moves his lips, but the show BLEEPS over it as if he really did reveal the movie’s name.Ruffalo did drop one big clue though. He tells Fallon the title is “out there,” meaning anyone who wants to sort through the millions of rumors about the title can possibly find it.Many expect the title will be a grim one, possibly referring to some of the major Avengers who aren’t expected to survive the film. Dozens of guesses have gotten tossed around online, including Avengers: Fallen Heroes, Avengers: Final Hour, Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet and Avengers: End Game. Joke titles that have circulated include Avengers 4: Black Panther Goes Bye-Bye Forever, and Avengers: I Used To Be Able To Do This All Day, But Now I’m Dead. (That last one cites a famous Captain America line, and actor Chris Evans seems to… Read full this story
- Here's the extensive list of titles that will be available on Disney+ November 12
- The Christ, Ratu Adil & Satria Piningit--Revealed?! Part 3
- Recording Reveals Texas House Speaker’s Alleged Offer of Official Influence in Exchange for Political Action
- Audio Book Reveals That Eating Fat Does Not Make You Fat! Discover The Real Truth
- Jamie Gold - 2006 World Series of Poker Champ
- The Twinkling Years Of Big Hats And Plenty Of Penguins
- Backing the Braves
- AFC South 2006 Preview and Projections
- What Makes a Youth Coach "Great"?
- The 2006 Big 12 North Preview
Mark Ruffalo reveals Avengers 4 title on Jimmy Fallon ... or did he? have 295 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.