Jalopnik Reviews All of our test drives in one convenient place. I’m in sunny, beautiful, not-at-all plastic Los Angeles to visit one Andrew Collins, our beloved reviews editor who is sunny and beautiful and currently on leave with a smashed-up hand (hand review forthcoming). To guide us around, we’ve snagged ourselves a 2019 Porsche 911 GTS, and it is already absurd. Absurdly good. (Full Disclosure: Porsche wanted us to drive the 2019 Porsche 911 GTS so bad that we paid for a plane ticket to fly to LA ourselves, asked for some wheels in the nicest possible way, and Porsche very graciously agreed. I picked it up from the airport and it had a full tank.) I’m writing this from Andrew’s apartment at the moment, and it’s with that sort of close proximity to Mr. Collins’ kind, sweet soul that I can say he is utterly, incomprehensibly wrong. I mean that both in the everyday sense, but also in the sense that the 2019 Porsche 911 GTS is wild and fun and hilarious. He wrote that the Porsche 911 GTS was “missing fun,” and for that, I wonder what else that wonderful, splendid Andrew is missing. Because it’s not only… Read full this story
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Driving Experience
- Attract the Clients You Want - Know Your Target Market
- Porsche - All Car History Volume 9
- Rent a Porsche Sports Car
- How to Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back Even More
- What You Always Wanted to Know
- New Nissan GT-R a Threat to 911 Turbo?
- Porsche Cayenne - All Car History Volume 10
- Guide to Buying a Porsche 944
- 2008-2009 Nissan Skyline GT-R
What Do You Want to Know About the 2019 Porsche 911 GTS? have 272 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.