WOMEN’S football has been added to Football Manager – with Chelsea boss Emma Hayes set to feature in the 2019 edition. Hayes, 42, will become the first British female manager to feature in the smash-hit series, with the latest edition out next week. Football Manager 2019 has already been released on beta for those who pre-ordered, with many spotting Hayes’ long-overdue inclusion. The Blues boss has led her side to two Women’s Super League titles in her illustrious career, having taken charge in 2012, as the women’s game continues to flourish. On top of her league success, Hayes has also won the WSL Spring Series, the Women’s FA Cup (twice) and even led Chelsea to the Women’s Champions League. During the 2017-18 season, the Blues even threatened to win Europe’s elite competition – only to lose in the semi-finals to Wolfsburg.Star-studded Lyon went on to lift the famous trophy for a fifth time, led by the likes of Lucy Bronze, Ada Hegerberg and Amandine Henry. Prior to taking over at Chelsea, Hayes was in charge of Chicago Red Stars in the USA, following a two-year stint as Arsenal assistant. On Hayes’ addition to Football Manager 2019, Sports Interactive studio director… Read full this story
- Web Document Management and a PDM Interface For Better CAD File Management
- Small Business Myths That Can Stop a Franchise Before it Starts
- Change Management - New Risks and Challenges
- Football Video Highlights
- Managed VoIP Service - Improvise Your Voice Over Services
- In-Season Strength Training for Football
- Stop Getting Terrorized by Your Boss! Do Something About it Now!
- Tight Jeans for Middle-Aged Women
- Managed VoIP Services - The Domain of Future in the Present
- Securing Your Rights With Digital Rights Management
Women’s football added to Football Manager 2019, as Chelsea boss Emma Hayes is featured in the famous franchise have 285 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.