However, to adjust the automatic training, the data must be entered manually and it’s a monotonous process that requires low-cost labor. Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the IMF, has made a frightening forecast at the Bloomberg Global Business forum in New York. An IMF study says that in the near future 26 million jobs will be replaced by artificial intelligence. According to Lagarde, the most vulnerable group is women as they are mainly engaged in areas requiring monotonous and precise work. © AFP 2021 / Philippe Huguen Google CEO Secretly Met Pentagon Leaders to Ease Tensions Over AI Project Withdrawal – Reports However, the head of China’s largest technology company, Baidu, which is involved in AI development, questioned the IMF director’s remarks. He believes that the development of artificial intelligence won’t lead to unemployment. According to him, it doesn’t matter that certain jobs may disappear since there will be new ones to which people will be able to adapt quickly. One new profession that’s already being actively learned around the world, and especially in China, is that of data labeling. AI development is based on three main elements: hardware, software, and data. So, we need advanced chips and software that supports the work of artificial intelligence. AI needs data to learn: the more information is added to the system, the more “intelligent” it’s going to be…. Read full this story
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Making Transport Safer, Cleaner and More Reliable — Should India Adopt?
- U.S. is losing to Russia and China in war for artificial intelligence, report says
- UK and US enter special deal to develop Artificial Intelligence and thwart China
- Elon Musk's AI warning: Artificial Intelligence is a 'potential danger to the public'
- Artificial intelligence: 60 percent of Brits STILL fear autonomous AI - shock survey
- In a world first, South Africa grants patent to an artificial intelligence system
- IBM unveils on-chip accelerated artificial intelligence processor
- China's AI-powered fighter jets now 'better than human pilots' in aerial combat
- Inside illegal factory selling thousands of fake Kanye West trainers to Brits
- The U.S. may be the top power in Asia, but China is closing in and Russia is helping
World Factory 2.0: Will China Become Global Artificial Intelligence Trainer? have 353 words, post on sputniknews.com at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.