BARCELONA’S Denis Suarez has given the “green light” to Arsenal with a potential move to the Emirates in January, according to reports. The 24-year-old has struggled for first-team action at Barcelona and he had decided to needs to leave the Camp Nou over his lack of playing time. Suarez, who has made just one appearance so far this term, spent two years at Manchester City before switching to Spain, and he’s now worried about his lack of playing time. His preference is a move to the Premier League, and Arsenal are reportedly his “favourite option, according to AS (h/t Sport Witness). But, it is unclear if the Gunners have any interest in signing the Barcelona midfielder whose also attracted interest from Chelsea. Blues boss Maurizio Sarri tried to sign Suarez on two separate occasions when he was Napoli boss and Marca claim the Italian will move for the Spanish international again if he becomes available. The report claims he faces stiff competition from his former club who have retained an interest in the midfielder from Sarri’s time at the club. The goal that made Thierry Henry realise that Lionel Messi wasn’t normal Valencia are the other club touted as a potential destination for Suarez who is… Read full this story
- Regulators Give Green Light for Recreational Marijuana Sales at 2 More Stores
- Feds give green light to eat romaine lettuce again, for the most part
- U.S. government soon will give green light to hemp industry
- Department of Justice Gives Green Light to Laureate Education to Continue Corruption : Indybay
- MSU trustees give green light to $6.7M expansion of football center
- Amity board gives green light to Speedway land plan
- All but one of major tax propositions defeated in Baton Rouge, including new Green Light Plan
- Green Light Plan has 11 roads to finish
- Murphy gives marijuana's sober cousin -- hemp -- the green light in N.J.
- Detroit sues McDonald's owner for Project Green Light signs
Barcelona ace Denis Suarez ‘gives green light’ to Arsenal transfer with Chelsea also interested have 329 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.