The countdown to Black Friday, arguably the biggest shopping day of the year, has officially begun. A sales frenzy that has seen queues stretch into shopping centre car parks and fights break out over televisions in previous years, Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to get your hands on some of the best deals as retailers promise to slash prices on a wide range of products. Last year, 91 per cent of stores took part in the UK and we predict the same for 2018 with the very best discounts to be found online. So, whether you’re after a new television, a laptop or even a new phone, here’s everything you need to know about Black Friday, including how to get the best deals. Which stores will be taking part? Although we can’t predict exactly what stores will be taking part, we can make an educated guess based on last year’s offering and those that have already set up dedicated Black Friday pages. Here’s our roundup of some of the retailers to watch out for and quick links to their Black Friday landing pages: Amazon – The online giant’s 10 day Black Friday sale begins at midnight from 16 November and… Read full this story
- iPhone XR Black Friday deals 2019: The best live offers
- Currys Black Friday 2019 deals on Nintendo Switch and PS4 bundles and more now live
- Apple Black Friday 2019: Best deals on iPhones, MacBooks and lots of Airpods
- Best Apple MacBook deals for 2019: The 13-inch MacBook Pro is at its all-time lowest price
- Best Apple MacBook deals for 2019: Pick up the 13-inch MacBook Air for $900
- Amazon drops massive deals on these renewed iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max models
- The best iPad deals for 2019: The iPad Air now on sale for $400
- The best iPad deals for holiday 2019 including an iPad Air for $400
- The best holiday 2019 iPad deals: iPad Air for $400 and more
- The best holiday 2019 iPad deals: Which model is right for you?
Best Black Friday deals of 2018 have 320 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.