The 2020 Porsche 911 online configurator is live, which means you can now happily lose about half an hour of your day browsing through options for your new, theoretical Carrera S or Carrera 4S. The configurator, as all other Porsche configurators are, has more choices than a standard diner menu. I started off by painting my big, beefy German Carrera S Lava Orange ($3,270) because I love bright colors. There’s plenty of time to be mundane when you’re dead. Wheels! Wheel time. I think wheels are super important, as they take up a lot of visual real estate when you look at a car’s profile. Out of the four available options, I went with the RS Spyder Design ($2,540) set because they look like metallic spiderwebs and remind me of Halloween. I’m not a heathen and I would like something more than a bucket to sit on in my new 911. So I went with the 14-way Power Sport Seats with Memory Package ($2,330). I don’t need seats with 18-way because neither of these seats is going to help me see over the hood of the car any better. Might as well save that extra grand for something else. I… Read full this story
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Has Arrived
- Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion up for sale for $2.3M
- Surreal Porsche 911 Art Immortalizes The Iconic Car As ... A Flamingo?
- BMW M5 Vs Audi RS3 Vs Porsche 911 Turbo S Fight In 2,450 HP Drag Race
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR Spied During Return To Nürburgring
- Watch Porsche 911 GT3 RS Drive Just Fine On Only Three Wheels
- Limited edition 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion on sale in UK
- From the most forgettable to most overhyped, here are the worst luxury cars of 2020
- Porsche Panamera 4 10-Year Edition First Look Review: Celebrates A Decade Of The Luxury Sport Saloon
- Porsche reveals 2021 911 GT3 Supercup car
I Made the Most Garish 2020 Porsche 911 with the Configurator have 298 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.