For reasons that aren’t entirely clear, Manthey Racing is continuing to run its Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR around the Nürburgring , despite setting a new road-legal car lap record at the Nordschleife in November. If the crew intends to set an even better time, then the weather this year might not cooperate much longer before the snow starts to fall. Update: Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR: What You Get And How Much It Costs Gallery: Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR 6 Photos This GT2 RS is pushing hard on the track, but the traffic during the industry testing pool period means that a new lap record isn’t going to happen this time. For such a powerful machine, the engine is surprisingly quiet on the track, but the tires make quite a squeal. Get a fresh look at the GT2 RS: ⠀ McLaren 720S Fights Porsche 911 GT2 RS In Drag, Rolling Races ⠀ Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR: Fastest Road-Legal Car At The Nurburgring The GT2 RS MR managed to lap the Nordschleife in 6 minutes and 40.3 seconds, making it 7 seconds quicker than a stock GT2 RS’ time of 6:47.3. The vehicle straddles the line between a tuner… Read full this story
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Driving Experience
- New Nissan GT-R a Threat to 911 Turbo?
- Mr SEO and Mr Keyword Spy - Knocking on Your Site's Door
- The Corvette ZR1 Silences the Competition
- One of the World's Finest Vehicles
- Nissan R35 GTR - Super Car Or Not?
- The Future's Bright at Your Used Car Supermarket
- Real Estate Is The Preferred Choice
- Project Shakti - A Win Win Situation
- Rental Car Heaven
Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR Spied During Return To Nürburgring have 256 words, post on www.motor1.com at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.