If you gauge the climate inside the Democratic Party merely by which candidates won its 2018 primaries, you might think reports of its leftward lurch are exaggerated. Despite the hoopla about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's and Ayanna Pressley's upset victories in congressional races in New York and Massachusetts, not a single incumbent Democratic governor or senator lost a primary to a left-leaning challenger. To hear more feature stories, see our full list or get the Audm iPhone app. But who wins an election is often less important than who sets the agenda. And ideologically, the Democratic Party has veered so sharply that "establishment" or "centrist" Democrats now frequently support larger expansions of government, and more vehemently scorn Big Business and Big Finance, than most liberal Democrats did a few years ago. In 2016, Hillary Clinton said a single-payer health-care system "will never, ever come to pass." In 2017, West Virginia's Joe Manchin, by some measures the most conservative Democrat in the Senate, said the idea "should be explored." During the 2013–14 election cycle, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey received more money from Wall Street than any other member of Congress. This February, he announced that he would no longer accept donations… Read full this story
- Far Cry 5 Review – Welcome to No Hope County (PS4)
- Far Cry 5 PC Requires 4 GB VRAM To Run At High Settings, Graphics Settings Revealed, No TAA With SLI Or CrossFire
- Far Cry 5 Preview -- Dastardly Villian; Disinteresting World
- Far Cry 5 Review – Welcome to No Hope County
- Far Cry 5 Review — Exploring a Cult of Personality
- When Can You Start Playing Far Cry 5 On PC?
- Far Cry 5 PC performance review
- Far Cry 5: Where to Find All Prepper Stashes
- Far Cry 5 Shovels are Allowing Players to Show off Their Creativity
- Far Cry 5 PC performance review: have faith in Ubisoft's latest PC version
Will the Left Go Too Far? have 305 words, post on www.theatlantic.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.