One of the first big storms of the season moved across the eastern half of the country Thursday, leaving five people dead and closing schools as the freakish weather brought snow as far south as central Alabama. As much as 8 inches of snow blanketed the St. Louis area, and forecasters predicted up to 6 inches in parts of southern New England as the storm made its way east. They also predicted northern New Jersey could see 4 to 8 inches of snow before the system exits the region by early Friday, while 2 to 5 inches is expected in the central region of the state. New York City was also blanketed with snow, causing a commuting nightmare for many.NEW YORK, NY – NOVEMBER 15: A man rides through the snow and ice in Manhattan on November 15, 2018 in New York City. New York experienced its first snowfall of the season on Thursday with expectations of over an inch of snow to fall on the area. (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images) NEW YORK, NY – NOVEMBER 15: Pedestrians walk through a wintery mix of snow and ice in Manhattan on November 15, 2018 in New York City. New York… Read full this story
- Pink Floyd Debuts New Line of Limited-Edition Blankets and Towels for Your Beach Trips
- The Great Alaska Debate
- Ocean Shock: Fish Flee for Cooler Waters, Upending Lives in US South
- Dixie Fire Grows To 253,052 Acres, More Evacuation Orders Issued
- Polar Bears’ Path to Decline Runs Through Alaskan Village
- ‘Green Bitcoin Mining’: The Big Profits In Clean Crypto
Winter Storm Avery Leaves 5 Dead as Snow Blankets Northeast have 245 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 15, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.