What did you think you’d be doing by the time you were 30? For these 30 people, the answer is changing the face of Liverpool and living the dream. Representing the best and brightest our city has to offer, Liverpool is full of ambitious young people who are transforming the city. From budding entrepreneurs to sports stars and campaigners – Liverpool’s young professionals are leading the way. We rounded up 30 bright young things, aged 30 and under, who are doing Liverpool and Merseyside proud and shaping the future of the city and beyond. John Bird and Andi Herring Liverpool loves a party – and Andi Herring, 26, and John Bird, 28, certainly know how to throw one. Each year, they lead the team of volunteers that organise Liverpool’s Pride festival in their roles as co-chairs of the LCR Pride Foundation. Juggling their 9-5 day jobs around voluntary roles organising one of Liverpool’s biggest events certainly isn’t easy. Organising Liverpool Pride is a year-round responsibility, as they meet with partners, sponsors, other organisations and work out the logistics of staging one of the biggest free Pride festivals in the country. John has been volunteering for Pride since 2016, one year… Read full this story
- Is this Liverpool's most up and coming area?
- Bank Holiday travel: Britons to face road, rail and air disruption across weekend
- British people becoming more sympathetic towards refugees and immigrants, survey suggests
- Tories have not 'connected with people's aspirations' for more than 30 years, warns Justine Greening
- Klopp, FSG & the perfect marriage which puts Liverpool on brink
- Whisperings in Westminster tell me that both parties are about to change their Brexit strategies
- Buhari to sign “Not Too Young to Run” Bill into law
- Local elections: Labour hopes to overcome antisemitism fears and take control of flagship Tory borough of Barnet
- John Bercow: Speaker under pressure over bullying claims as top ex-official said his behaviour 'terrified' staff
- Steven Gerrard joins Rangers
30 under 30: The young people changing the face of Liverpool have 312 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at December 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.