If you’re looking to buy an Apple Watch Series 4 , the biggest changes include a new FDA approved ECG feature and fall detection, but hopefully you won’t have to use those two features on a daily basis. What you may use regularly are its fitness features. The Apple Watch Series 4 has added better training tools for athletes, automatic workout detection and competitions to motivate you to close those activity rings. Now playing: Watch this: The Apple Watch Series 4 delivers on its fitness promises 6:29 But these are mostly software features you can get on its cheaper predecessors (Series 1 and up) with the WatchOS 5 update. The cheapest 40mm Series 4 model with the aluminum frame and no LTE starts at $400, $120 more than the Series 3. (For international pricing, see our Apple Watch Series 4 review .) After testing out the Apple Watch Series 4 alongside the Series 3 for about three weeks, I noticed two major advantages over its predecessors when it comes to working out: screen size and battery life. Bigger, bolder, better The first thing I noticed when I took the Apple Watch Series 4 for a run was how much easier… Read full this story
- Apple Watch Series 4 goes on sale starting at Rs 40,900: What's really new?
- Amazon and Best Buy drop the best deals on the Apple Watch Series 3, 4, and 5
- Here’s how you can get the latest Apple Watch Series 5 at a starting price of $299
- Apple WWDC 2019: These new features may come to iPhones, iPads and Apple Watch this year
- Up close with the new LTE-enabled Apple Watch: does this really change everything?
- Apple Watch 6 release date, price, news and leaks
- Massive storage, big screen, sleek design and more: Apple's new range of iPhones for every user
- The 60 Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals Worth Shopping Today — Including an Apple iPad for $250 Off
- Three new iPhones, wireless charging mat AirPower, & more: What to expect from Apple’s big September event
- Apple may unveil largest-ever iPhone with crisper OLED screen and major software upgrade
Apple Watch Series 4 battery test: Did it survive a 6 hour hike? have 324 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.