In 2017, Josie Canseco tried out for the Victoria’s Secret show for the first time — but her runway audition was less than perfect. “I had one job, and that was to walk. I couldn’t even do that!” she said, remembering how she snagged her heel on a carpet and tripped. “I laughed it off, though. I’m really good at laughing at myself.” While she didn’t make the cut, the upbeat blond model — the daughter of controversial former Major League Baseball player Jose Canseco — impressed show executives enough to get a shot at the 2018 lingerie parade, which airs Sunday on ABC. For this year’s audition, the 22-year-old came armed with more physical and emotional endurance, which was helpful during one particularly long callback when she and the other models were kept waiting for four hours. Instead of being annoyed, Josie felt anointed. “I was honored to be sitting there with all these girls. Everyone was so excited and rooting for each other and smacking each other’s butts. I was like, ‘I’ll sit here forever,’” she said. She burst into tears when her agent told her she was officially on the roster. The newly minted VS model then… Read full this story
- Munroe Bergdorf launches Valentine’s lingerie line after Victoria’s Secret refused to use trans models
- Victoria’s Secret Swaps Angels for ‘What Women Want.’ Will They Buy It?
- How Jeffrey Epstein Used the Billionaire Behind Victoria’s Secret for Wealth and Women
- How Can We Trust That Victoria’s Secret’s ‘Empowering’ Rebrand Is For Real?
- Victoria’s Secret Sale Caps End of Wexner’s Retail Empire
- Winnie Harlow Talks About Diversity at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Shanina Shaik shares the 'secret' to her supermodel looks as the Victoria's Secret stunner strips down for shower selfies
- Model Lais Ribeiro looks stunning as she posts pics on holiday in Egypt
- Victoria's Secret has officially retired its Angels
- Victoria's Secret model Emily DiDonato, 30, reveals she is pregnant with her first child adding the baby girl is due in December
Josie Canseco talks modeling, her dad, and her first Victoria’s Secret show have 337 words, post on nypost.com at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.