Member Center:Create Account|Log InManage Account|Log Out Home News Holiday Calendar Podcasts Newsletter TV Radio Weather About LIFESTYLE TV11 TV8 TVone GNN i94-FM Isla63-AM Auto Beauty & Style Entertainment Food Health Home/Family Money Pets Tech Travel VideoBytes Press Releases Man seeks answers to 5-year-old son’s sudden death Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:11 PM ESTUpdated: Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:33 PM ESTBy Carmen [email protected] A father is grieving the loss of his 5-year-old son. He wants answers from the medical professionals here on Guam, after his little boy’s sudden passing. David Lubofsky never imagined he’d be grieving the loss of his 5-year-old son, Asher so soon. “He said, ‘Dad, I love you so much’, I didn’t think he knew how sick he was,” he painfully recalled. Asher was healthy just 45 hours before, his dad describes him as a happy little boy. His death this past October was sudden and unexpected. Just two days before, Asher went to SDA clinic to receive a full school physical. “But kids don’t die after 48 hours after having a full physical,” said David. Then he was rushed to the Guam Memorial Hospital where his condition took a turn for the worse. Though Asher was… Read full this story
- Army vet, 3-year-old among the dead in widespread twisters
- The Man Who Saw America
- Tornado victims include seven members of Kentucky family
- Tornado victims include 7 members of Kentucky family
- Pareng Jon: Remembering Jonathan Rowe
- SOUTH AFRICA'S BISHOP TUTU
- Nashville Public Library: The Arabian Nights Entertainments, Part 7
- Who Murdered Billionaire Couple Barry and Honey Sherman and Made it Look Like Suicide?
Man seeks answers to 5-year-old son's sudden death have 262 words, post on www.kuam.com at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.