Monday, December 10, 2018 by: Edsel Cook Tags: badfood, badhealth, Contaminated Food, cooking, grocery, microwave dinners, microwave foods, microwave ovens, microwaving, nutrient loss, nutrients, nutrition, phytochemicals, unhealthy food, vitamins (Natural News) There are probably worse ways to ruin the nutritional value of food and, indirectly, your health. But a Green Med Info article warned that there is no faster way to destroy the nutrients in your food than to pop it into a microwave oven. The days of cooking fresh, whole foods on the stove or in the oven seem to be long past. Now, you just pop prepared food into the microwave oven and wait for a few minutes at most. But microwaving doesn’t just heat the food. It also alters the flavor and the texture, turning food rubbery and tasteless and without scent. Still, people put up with these drawbacks because it was convenient, fast, and simple. They were also told that microwave heating does not damage the nutrients in food, so they could still get the nourishment they needed. However, new research suggested that microwaved foods are not as healthy as they were advertised to be. These studies showed that microwave energy damaged the important nutrients in… Read full this story
- Microwave Ovens and the Healthfulness of Microwaved Food
- Fiber-Rich Food is the Best Nutrition for Dieting
- Doggie Food - Tips On Good Nutrition for Your Dog
- Can Anti-Aging Nutrition Really Extend Your Life?
- Foods to Help Lower Cholesterol
- Nutritional Approaches for Reducing Cholesterol Levels - Part 2
- What Are the Foods That I Should Be Eating? Learn What Foods to Add to Your Healthy Food List
- Organic Foods: A Step Towards A More Healthy Life
- Are The Foods You Eat Putting Your Health at Risk?
- Nutritional Supplements Health Food
Microwaving your food is one of the most damaging things you can do to reduce nutrition have 293 words, post on www.naturalnews.com at December 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.