Apple CEO Tim Cook said on Monday that tech companies have a moral obligation to ban certain people and certain types of content from social media and technology platforms, going as far as to suggest that not banning them is “a sin.” Cook made the remarks while “accepting the Anti-Defamation League’s first-ever ‘Courage Against Hate’ award at an event in New York City,” CNN reported. “We only have one message for those who seek to push hate, division, and violence: You have no place on our platforms,” Cook said. “You have no home here.” “If we can’t be clear on moral questions like these, then we’ve got big problems,” Cook continued. “I believe the most sacred thing that each of us is given is our judgment, our morality, our own innate desire to separate right from wrong. Choosing to set that responsibility aside at a moment of trial is a sin.” WATCH: Apple CEO Tim Cook suggests it’s “a sin” to not ban certain people from social media and technology platforms: “We only have one message for those who seek to push hate, division, and violence: You have no place on our platforms. You have no home here.” pic.twitter.com/gO5qB6bBuO —… Read full this story
- Share Watch: Apple's tech is winding up fabled Swiss watch makers
- Trump reportedly denies calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'
- It's show time! Here's how to watch Apple's March event live
- Tripadvisor has banned people from reviewing a Welsh cinema
- MAN’S BEST FRIEND: Finds in Spain suggest Stone Age people and dogs lived in close contact
- Not China, but Samsung behind espionage at ASML, CEO suggests
- Watch: ‘The only Brexit positive is people take Europe more seriously’
- Binge-watching box sets makes us better people and more productive citizens
- Spotify warns of HUGE price rise that could add £35 onto your bill – and he’s blaming Apple for the rogue hike
- Pastel colour bands added to Apple Watch range
WATCH: Apple’s CEO Suggests It’s ‘A Sin’ To Not Ban People From Platforms have 329 words, post on www.dailywire.com at December 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.