Since the supply is regulated and demand is also pretty steady, there is a good traction in the market, Irfan Razack, CMD, Prestige Estates, tells ET Now. Edited excerpts: How is the demand-supply situation currently panning out in the real estate market and what is the outlook as far as 2019 is concerned? The 2019 outlook will be pretty positive. The supply is coming in slowly because of the new RERA regime. All the supply will start coming in only once the projects are registered with RERA with all the approvals. That will bring a lot of stability into the market. On the demand front, it is a pretty steady. I believe since the supply is lot regulated and demand is also pretty steady, there is a good traction in the market and 2019 would be a great year. You are also looking at scaling up and expanding operations in Mumbai and Pune markets. What led to entering into these markets and when are the launches expected? In Pune, we are not doing any residential project at the moment. We are doing an IT park which has now got approved and that will be not for sale. It will be… Read full this story
- Real Estate sector staring at payment defaults amid Covid-19 lockdown
- Real estate sector staring at payment defaults amid Covid-19 lockdown
- Coronavirus: La Grange Real Estate In 'Holding Pattern'
- 2019 Nigerian real estate and property awards to hold in Abuja
- Real estate has lost Rs 1 lakh crore so far due to Covid-19: NAREDCO
- Commercial real estate vacancy levels are minimal, rentals also becoming stronger: Irfan Razack, Prestige Estates
- Q4 results preview: What analysts expect from real estate companies
- COVID-19: Expert says strategic thinking, innovation will keep real estate operators in business
- Coronavirus impact: Funding for real estate sector likely to go up by notches as risks increase
2019 would be a great year for real estate sector: Irfan Razack, Prestige Estates have 299 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.