close Video Center for Immigration Studies: Each new illegal immigrant costs $82,000 Four women were found guilty by a federal judge Friday of illegally entering a national wildlife refuge near the U.S.-Mexico border to leave food and water for illegal immigrants crossing the Arizona desert. The women were volunteers with No More Deaths, a group fighting to end deaths of illegal immigrants crossing the sometimes treacherous desert landscapes along the border, according to reports. TRUMP’S IMMIGRATION OFFER BRINGS POLARIZED REACTIONS FROM DEMS AND GOP Prosecutors said Natalie Hoffman had been driving a vehicle inside the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge in southwestern Arizona on Aug. 13, 2017, and leaving 1-gallon water jugs and cans of beans, reports said. Video She was also accused of entering the refuge without a permit. The other three women — Oona Holcomb, Madeline Huse and Zaachila Orozco-McCormick – were with Hoffman when they encountered a U.S. Fish and Wildlife officer inside the refuge. They were found guilty of entering the area without a permit and abandoning personal property. CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP “The Defendants did not get an access permit, they did not remain on the designated roads, and they left water, food, and crates in the Refuge. All of this,… Read full this story
- Australian Border Patrol Forces Illegal Immigrants Back to Indonesia
- Karnal man shot dead in California was illegal immigrant, sold family’s two acres to chase dollar dream
- Identity cards 'would curb illegal immigration and prevent another Windrush scandal'
- MNS to give Rs 5,000 for intel on illegal immigrants in Maharashtra
- The NRC Will Not Impact Bangladesh: India Assures Dhaka on Identifying Illegal Immigrants
- U.S. Supreme Court skeptical of law against encouraging illegal immigration
- U.S. Supreme Court gives states latitude to prosecute illegal immigrants
- Judge Lets Drunk Illegal Immigrant Go After Killing Nebraska Woman: Hearing Lasted Just Minutes
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson Explains Why Democrats Have Flipped On Illegal Immigration
- Tom Homan: At Iowa Democratic debate, presidential candidates fail to address key issue of illegal immigration
4 border activists convicted of entering refuge, aiding illegal immigrants have 337 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.