in all of sports, Baltimore Orioles player Jonathan Villar walks past the American League standings at Fenway Park. (Getty Images) Better luck next year. Data showed the Baltimore Orioles not only had a terrible season but was also ranked the worst team in all of sports in 2018. FiveThirtyEight used its ELO rating system to determine which team came in first and last. The site stated it has its own “game-by-game ELO ratings and predictions.” The site also used the rating system to rank players as well. The site noted ELO ratings differed between sports and had to put the teams all on a “similar scale.” CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP The site came up with a list of the worst teams in all of sports, which included four baseball teams. However, the best team of the year was determined to be the World Series champs Boston Red Sox, followed by the Houston Astros. The NBA’s Golden State Warriors and the NFL’s New Orleans Saints also made the top 10. On the worst list, the Orioles came at the bottom with an ELO rating of 1415. The team managed to win just 47 games with a finishing… Read full this story
- When is the Sport Relief 2018 Boat Race and who is in the line-up for the BBC and ITV rowing teams?
- Rangers Beat Orioles 1-0 In 10 In Duel Of Opening Day Starters
- No Relief: Orioles Score Late Against Rangers Pen In 6-1 Victory
- A’s Extend Win Streak To 12, Beat Orioles 3-1
- Baseball Report: Orioles End A’s’ Win Streak
- Report: Orioles Fired Public Address Announcer Ryan Wagner Just Hours Before Opener
- A’s 13-Game Win Streak Ends, Orioles Romp 8-1
- Orioles’ Sweep Sends Red Sox to 2nd 0-3 Start Ever In Fenway
- Mullins Hits 2 HRs, Leading Harvey, Orioles Over Yankees 4-2
- Kluber Gets Win, Yankees Hit 3 HR In 5-1 Win Over Orioles
Baltimore Orioles ranked worst sports team of 2018 have 309 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.