Creating favourable conditions for logistics development After two years of implementing the Prime Minister’s Decision 200/QĐ-TTg on the action plan for improving the competitiveness and development of Vietnam’s logistics by 2025 the logistics industry in general and the capacity of logistics enterprises have made significant progress. According to the Vietnam Association of Logistics Service Enterprises (VLA), along with the GDP growth rate, industrial production value, export and import turnover or value of retail sales and consumer services, Vietnams’ logistics service has reached a relatively high growth rate over recent time, rising from 12% to 14%. In addition, logistics infrastructure has also been improved over the past two years. The number of logistics centres, distribution centres, dry ports and bonded warehouses are increasing and they are also being upgraded technically. Many logistics centres have applied information technology in goods management, tracking and origin tracing. Some centres are even fully automated. On the other hand, the number of schools, institutes and foundations participating in logistics training is increasing, the training programmes have been upgraded towards professionalism, in line with reality, meanwhile teaching staff has increased in number and improved in level. However, besides the achieved results, the development of the logistics industry… Read full this story
- Friday morning news briefing: Number 10 accused of dirty tricks
- Friday evening news briefing: Everything you need to know about Labour's broadband nationalisation plan
- Media: Of burying the 'paid news' report
- U.S. to extend license for its companies to continue business with Huawei: sources
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
- Wednesday briefing: Johnson-Farage pact threatens 'nasty government'
- Protesters blockade universities, business district as chaos grips Hong Kong
- Precocious 5-Year-Old Already Holding Long, Pointless Business Meeting With Stuffed Animals
- India world’s most open, investment friendly economy: PM Modi at BRICS Business Forum
- Thursday briefing: Lib Dems and Labour make equality pitch
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/4 have 297 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.