BBJ Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 10:00 French-owned veterinary health company Ceva-Phylaxia Oltóanyagtermelő will spend some HUF 8.2 billion to build a vaccine plant and R&D base in Monor, on the outskirts of Budapest, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Péter Szijjártó announced on Tuesday. The government is supporting the investment with a HUF 1.64 bln grant, Szijjártó said, adding that the new plant will provide jobs to highly qualified workers and bring innovative technology to Hungary. Ceva-Phylaxia exports almost 95% of its output, he added. “Veterinary health is a sector of national economic importance in view of the fact that export bans resulting from livestock diseases cause a significant reduction in revenues,” the minister was cited as saying by official government website kormany.hu. Szijjártó stressed that the pharmaceutical industry is a traditionally strong sector of the Hungarian economy, and the ratio of pharmaceutical industry research and development is the highest in Hungary from among the countries of the Visegrád Group; last year, the production value of the sector, which employs 30,000 people, exceeded HUF 810 bln, he added. Thierry Le Flohic, chairman of Ceva-Phylaxiaʼs board of directors, recalled that the company has made investments of more than EUR 100 million… Read full this story
- Nanotechnology-based chicken feed?
- Where to Give On Giving Tuesday
- The Slutty Resurgence of New York's Underground Gay Sex Parties
- Can Assassin's Creed Syndicate shake up the old formula?
- How to spot hoaxes on Twitter and Facebook
- Guiding light
- The PS4's
- IBM pushes Tivoli for cows and guns
- Genetically Engineering Yourself Sounds Like a Horrible Idea-But This Guy Is Doing It Anyway
- Liquid crystals in your screen can detect bacterial contamination
Ceva-Phylaxia to build HUF 8.2 bln animal vaccine base have 269 words, post on bbj.hu at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.