It has been a busy week in the courts in Hull. And if you missed what has been happening, we have put together this round-up of some of the cases heard. It includes a woman who has been charged with causing grevious bodily harm after a man was stabbed, and a brazen burglar who tiptoed around a woman’s bedroom and stole from her bedside table while she slept. Also among those in court was a man who stabbed a drug-dealer in what he claims was self-defence. He has avoided a lengthy prison sentence after his victim declined to make a complaint. Take a look below for details of who appeared in court and why. To keep up-to-date with Hull Live’s court news, click here. ‘Panicked’ dealer who fled Hull court is punished for his role in drugs gang A man who absconded from Hull Crown Court before being sentenced for his part in a drug-dealing conspiracy has finally been jailed. Billy Griffin, 28, of Manchester, was one of an eight-strong county lines gang who admitted conspiracy to supply cocaine and heroin between October 2015 and October 2016. Griffin and his sister Lauren Griffin, 25, were due to be sentenced at… Read full this story
- New Supreme Court Ruling - Laboratory Analysts Must Now Appear in Court
- The Week In Games: Play
- People Magazine Subscription Versus Online Web Site
- Can We Get True Justice For Teens in Court?
- Lori Loughlin stays active doing yoga in LA outing as Felicity Huffman's two-week prison sentence begins in college admissions scandal
- Stanford Prof Argues Before Supreme Court In Support Of LGBTQ+ Protections
- Jobs For 17 Year Olds - Minimum Wage is Overrated
- Best Jobs For Those 17 and Over - Highest Paying
- Juvenile Court in New Jersey
- Tennis Court Improvement Options Are Changing All the Time
The 17 people who have been in court in Hull this week have 290 words, post on www.hulldailymail.co.uk at January 13, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.