A new south Wales park and ride mainline train station with a major business district, which could eventually provide up to three million sq ft of new office space accommodating at least 5,000 workers, is on track to open in 2022. It comes after the Welsh Government, along with financial services giant Investec and entrepreneurs Nigel and his son Andrew Roberts, have set up a holding company, South Wales Infrastructure Ltd (SWIL), to deliver the proposed Cardiff Parkway train station on the south Wales to London rail line at St Mellons ‑ located between Cardiff and Newport. It is understood that the Welsh Government has taken an 10% equity stake in the business and committed a first tranche £5m funding to support the project through an outline planning application, which is expected to be determined this summer. The aim is for the station to become operational in the summer of 2022. Investec is investing on the same terms as the Welsh Government. Subject to planning consent work on the new park and ride train station, which will also provide up to 2,000 car parking spaces, is expected to start early next year. While it would require agreement to be timetabled… Read full this story
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole Side Quests Guide – How to Complete, All Side Quests
- Play games, meet creators and find a job on the GDC expo floor
- Garmin's Ready to Rumble With New 'iPhone Killer'
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Apple in 2012: Stuffed Pockets, Stiff Competition
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole The Headshot Job Scavenger Hunt location guide
- Dishonored 2 M02: Edge of the World part 2 – Dockyard Quarter and Addermire Station
- Thief Client Jobs Walkthrough ‘Working Overtime’ Guide – How To Complete
- ‘South Park: The Stick of Truth’ Comic-Con Preview
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Releases Gameplay Walkthrough for Gamescom
- Sleeping Dogs Jobs Guide – Martial Arts Club, Car Deliveries, Debt Collection
The new south Wales railway station with a 5,000 plus job business park have 300 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.