There might be another surprise as well by Kevin Skiver @skiverK9 36s ago • 2 min read When Maroon 5 was announced as the act for the Super Bowl halftime show in Atlanta, many people were dumbfounded. Atlanta has one of the biggest hip-hop presences in the country, so while people talked about acts like Outkast headlining, the NFL went a different direction.Super Bowl LIII is Sunday, Feb. 3, in Atlanta and it will air on CBS and streamed here on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App for free on most connected devices.The reason why obviously makes sense — the NFL tends to play things fairly conservative for the halftime show, it was considered a big departure when Missy Elliott took the stage in 2015 — but Maroon 5’s Adam Levine said that they’ll be doing Atlanta justice. For starters, Travis Scott and half of Outkast (Big Boi) will be on-stage.”So Travis … he is it right now. He is the one,” Levine said, via Entertainment Tonight. “Like, this is a moment for him and we love what he does, obviously. We love what he represents because we love having a presence that this is the show that will have the biggest hip-hop presence that there… Read full this story
- Maroon 5's Super Bowl Halftime Features Shirtless Adam Levine
- Super Bowl halftime show 2019: Maroon 5 to perform amid controversy - backlash EXPLAINED
- Super Bowl halftime show: Who is performing at Super Bowl 2019?
- Fans are upset over Maroon 5 Super Bowl halftime show report
- Maroon 5 letting Super Bowl halftime show speak to controversy
- Every Super Bowl Halftime Show Since 1993, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Zac Brown Band passed up for Super Bowl halftime cameo
- Maroon 5 Barely Leaves a Mark at the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- The Artistic Picket Line Surrounding the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- The best and worst Super Bowl halftime shows of all time
2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Maroon 5's Adam Levine promises big hip-hop presence in Atlanta have 302 words, post on www.cbssports.com at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.