There also might be another surprise by Kevin Skiver @skiverK9 56s ago • 2 min read If you’re from Atlanta, when your city was announced as the host city for Super Bowl LIII, you were probably hoping for a dream lineup for the halftime show that includes some combination of Outkast, Lil Jon, 2 Chainz or other massively-successful hip-hop acts from the area. The NFL, however, went in a different direction with their choice for the main act. Maroon 5 is headlining the halftime show for Super Bowl LIII, which kicks off today. It’s a choice that left some people scratching their heads.There’s a sensible reason — for the halftime show, the NFL tends to play things pretty conservatively; it was considered a big departure when Missy Elliott took the stage in 2015 — but Adam Levine of Maroon 5 says they’ll be doing Atlanta justice. For starters, Travis Scott and half of Outkast (Big Boi) will be on stage.”So Travis … he is it right now. He is the one,” Levine said, via Entertainment Tonight. “Like, this is a moment for him and we love what he does, obviously. We love what he represents … this is the show… Read full this story
- As Escalating Violence Hits Atlanta’s Music Industry, a Shaken Hip-Hop Community Seeks Solutions
- What is Beyonce’s definitive album?
- Lady Gaga’s Longtime Choreographer Accused of Toxic Behavior by 10 Former Dancers
- A Definitive Ranking of Beyoncé's Singles in Honor of Her Birthday
- 2022 Emmy Nominations Prove Nostalgia Is a Recipe for Success
- Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' will be a moment. Here are some of her biggest.
- From Maverick to Mogul, Madonna’s Manager Guy Oseary Transcends the Music World to Take on NFTs
- Beyoncé Hits a Seductive Sweet Spot on ‘Renaissance’
- Celebrity deaths in 2022: Famous faces lost from Shane Warne to Hilary Devey
2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Maroon 5's Adam Levine says concert will have 'big hip-hop presence' have 299 words, post on www.cbssports.com at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.