There were two new champions crowned Sunday night, but Elimination Chamber left some to be desired by Adam Silverstein & Jack Crosby Feb 17, 2019 at 10:27 pm ET • 13 min read If the Royal Rumble is the official kickoff on the Road to WrestleMania 35, then Elimination Chamber is a major pit stop. It is a chance for WWE to adjust its title pictures and storylines entering its biggest show of the year, and for better or worse, that’s exactly what the company did Sunday night in Houston. In addition to crowning the first women’s tag team champions of the modern era, WWE had two titles change hands and may have set a couple of WrestleMania feuds in the process. The card was thinner than recent WWE pay-per-view offerings, but the two namesake Elimination Chamber matches started and closed the show relatively strong with the latter — for the WWE championship — the best match on the entire card. We also got a surprise appearance by Becky Lynch that continues the company’s top storyline in what is expected to be the ‘Mania main event. That does not mean everything we saw on Sunday night was good. There were… Read full this story
- WWE SmackDown results, recap, grades: New WWE champ Big E confronts Roman Reigns to kick off the show
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: Big E cashes in Money in the Bank contract to win WWE championship
- WWE SmackDown results, recap, grades: Finn Balor attacks Roman Reigns after surprising main event
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: Big E, Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley clash in triple threat main event
- WWE Raw results: Drew McIntyre wins WWE Championship, Alexa Bliss attacks John Morrison and more
- WWE SmackDown results: Alexa Bliss hits Sister Abigail, Wobbly Walrus debuts and more
- Randy Orton challenged Christian to a match tonight on WWE 'Monday Night RAW'
- WWE SmackDown results, grades: Demon Finn Balor returns after Roman Reigns accepts Brock Lesnar challenge
- Asuka to defend championship against Charlotte Flair tonight on WWE 'Monday Night RAW'
- The Punisher heads to the gym with bloody results
2019 WWE Elimination Chamber results, recap, grades: Title changes and fun finish highlight uneven show have 336 words, post on www.cbssports.com at February 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.