The development potentials of the three free trade zones in the GBA, Qianhai in Shenzhen, Nansha in Guangzhou and Hengqin in Zhuhai, will be tapped, the sources revealed. The 11-city cluster comprising nine cities in Guangdong province and the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions will become a pioneer in implementing an innovation-driven development strategy, led by the central government. The blueprint aims at deepening collaboration, toward building the area into an internationally acknowledged economic powerhouse. Policies will establish the GBA as a magnet to draw resources for the drive toward greater innovation, becoming a cradle for emerging industries, the sources added. The plan, to be announced soon, will support the integration of the GBA and collaboration among the participating cities. The development potentials of the three free trade zones in the GBA, Qianhai in Shenzhen, Nansha in Guangzhou and Hengqin in Zhuhai, will be tapped, the sources revealed. On Thursday, the Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao governments will hold a joint seminar to discuss and promote the blueprint. Data show that in 2017, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area’s population was 69.6 million, greater than the world’s three existing major bay areas, San Francisco, New York and Tokyo…. Read full this story
- Bay Area food tech firm hatches plan for chicken-less egg proteins
- Safeway may be staging a comeback for Bay Area grocer Andronico’s, but is it already too late?
- How the Bay Area will eat in 2019: Convenience, CBD and more chicken
- North Face moves out of Bay Area, 650 jobs at stake
- These Bay Area folks actually moved to Canada — and they don't plan to return soon
- The Bay Area’s Top 10 New Restaurants of 2015
- Fare game: $100 coffee, $50 burgers juice up media hype for Bay Area establishments
- With plastic straws on way out, Bay Area bartenders face paper straw shortage
- Bay Area restaurant owners reckon with industry’s mental health issues
- Apple pulls an Amazon, plans a new campus outside Bay Area
Bay Area marked as global innovative hub, BRI gateway have 318 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.