A STALKER wrote Billie Piper an 18-page message because he was upset she was not at court when he was banned from contacting her.
Philip Jerome, 41, sent it on Facebook to her sister and mother after tracking them down online.
He continued to tweet the actress, 36, despite a restraining order issued last year for turning up at her house with a letter.
In a statement, mum-of-three Billie said: “The letter indicates his disappointment at not seeing me at court.
“I do not feel safe being at home. I do not believe he would show up and hurt me, however I don’t know that for sure.”
Jerome’s lawyer said: “The letter is one of apology and adoration. It is not meant, in any way, to offend. It is misplaced adoration.
“If he does not get help, he will likely be before a court again – not in relation to Billie Piper, but another person.”
He clearly thinks there’s a relationship between them.
Graham Heath, Prosecuter
Prosecutor Graham Heath told the court Jerome had a large collection of newspaper cuttings and pictures of Miss Piper at his home in Eastleigh, Hants, which was found by police when they arrested him.
Mr Heath said: “On August 23, last year, a Facebook message was sent to two people. Miss Piper’s sister, Harley, and her mother, Mandy Kent.
“As one might expect, neither of those are friends of his on Facebook, he has researched and found out their identities, and satisfied himself they were their accounts.
“It was a long message, which runs to some 18 pages. There’s nothing menacing in the letter, I suppose it might well be treated as adoration in other circumstances.
Woman first in UK to be ‘eaten alive’ after taking ‘deadliest drug’ Krokodil
Boyfriend of Holby City star’s daughter filmed himself ‘SMILING as she died’
Gale warnings for ALL of Britain with 70mph storm – before Valentine’s freeze
MURDER DOC BACK ON
Fred & Rose West doc to be aired after being pulled for legal reasons
BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES
Power cuts & travel chaos as ‘severe’ 4-day 70mph storm batters UK
Three injured after huge gas explosion destroys flat in Batley town centre
“He clearly refers to meeting with her at a book signing over a decade ago and there’s some long-standing attraction.
“There’s some degree of unrealism in relation to the circumstances. He clearly thinks there’s a relationship between them.”
Jerome, of Eastleigh, Hants, admitted harassment. Southampton JPs told him to undergo rehabilitation and complete 100 hours of unpaid work.
- Billie Piper PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Star smokes with boyfriend Johnny Lloyd as they enjoy a post-baby night out at Lily James' wild 30th birthday bash
- Bad boy Billy Joe Saunders allows young son to speed around field in jeep without a seatbelt in shocking footage
- Billy Joe Saunders blasted over film of ten-year-old son tearing around field in jeep
- Latest : Cardiff striker Sala 'concerned about plane' in final audio message
- England star Billy Vunipola shows support for disgraced Israel Folau over homophobic social media posts
- Fashion flap: Serena Williams OK with French Open despite catsuit ban
- Billy Weir: Rolling on like thunder, I guess that's why Blues are the best
- Billy Vunipola given RFU warning after backing Israel Folau rant
- Send a Message to All Fans of a Facebook Page
- Amputee racing driver Billy Monger cut off by Clare Balding during BBC SPOTY 2018 while he was thanking parents