A STALKER wrote Billie Piper an 18-page message because he was upset she was not at court when he was banned from contacting her. Philip Jerome, 41, sent it on Facebook to her sister and mother after tracking them down online. He continued to tweet the actress, 36, despite a restraining order issued last year for turning up at her house with a letter. In a statement, mum-of-three Billie said: “The letter indicates his disappointment at not seeing me at court. “I do not feel safe being at home. I do not believe he would show up and hurt me, however I don’t know that for sure.” Jerome’s lawyer said: “The letter is one of apology and adoration. It is not meant, in any way, to offend. It is misplaced adoration. “If he does not get help, he will likely be before a court again – not in relation to Billie Piper, but another person.” He clearly thinks there’s a relationship between them.Graham Heath, Prosecuter Prosecutor Graham Heath told the court Jerome had a large collection of newspaper cuttings and pictures of Miss Piper at his home in Eastleigh, Hants, which was found by police when they arrested him. Mr… Read full this story
- Make Designer Scrapbooking Pages
- Give Your Business A Boost With Text Messaging!
- How Google Page Rank Works
- Yellow Pages Advertising Design: Must You Use That Gargantuan Phone Number?
- Sell Vital Contact Information People Want
- High Octane Fuel - Spotlight On Billy Preston
- Classic Blues Spotlight Artist - Billie Holiday
- Dealing With a Stalker Takes Firmness and Persistence
- Finding Your Destiny in Billy Joel's Piano Man's Lyrics
- Stop Online Abusers, Bullies And Stalkers! Beginning Protections
Billie Piper’s stalker wrote her an 18-page message despite being banned from contacting her have 280 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.