The world’s two most innovative companies this year are both from Asia, with Chinese tech platform Meituan Dianping unseating 2018 champion and Silicon Valley giant Apple, according to ratings by US business magazine Fast Company. While Washington keeps saying that Beijing is stealing its technology and uses this mantra to justify the ongoing trade war, the Chinese “transactional super app” claimed top spot among 50 of the most innovative companies in the world. It is the first time that a non-US company has emerged on top since Fast Company started running the rankings in 2008. In its “definitive list of who matters in 2019,” Fast Company gave the crown to Beijing-based Meituan Dianping, which was making its debut in the ratings. The app-based service expedites the booking and delivery of services such as hotel stays, movie tickets, and food. Also on rt.com If you bought Apple stock instead of the original iPhone, which would be the better investment? The Chinese platform was followed by Singapore-based Grab, which forced American rival Uber out of the region in 2018 and acquired its local operations. The company now not only includes ride-hailing, ride-sharing services, food delivery and travel booking, but also offers its… Read full this story
- Apple Is the World’s Best Brand… Again
- If tech addiction is screwing up our kids, what should tech giants be doing?
- Who Wins The Battle of The Disrupted Tech Giants: HP Or IBM?
- Novartis to team up with Chinese tech giants
- International "fake news" committee to demand testimony from tech giants
- Take a Look at Tech's Greatest Artifacts From the Samsung Innovation Museum
- First Amazon, Now Google? Tech Companies Reportedly Looking To Expand In NYC
- Galaxy Watch Active vs. Apple Watch Series 3: Which should you buy?
- Amazon Makes It Official: Long Island City Will Host Part Of Its 2nd Headquarters
- US Justice Department launches new, sweeping tech antitrust probe
Chinese app beats US tech giants like Apple, Amazon to be crowned world’s most innovative company have 305 words, post on www.rt.com at February 23, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.