The newly announced plan to turn the Greater Bay Area in Southern China into an economic and innovation powerhouse is expected to intensify competition between the economies of the 11 Chinese cities within it and those in Asia. In particular, it will give Hong Kong’s rival, Singapore, a run for its money in the finance and technology sectors, said some observers.
- Live updates: A rundown of coronavirus cases in the Bay Area
- Are the elderly at a greater risk for coronavirus complications?
- Hong Kong vows to develop diversified economy, seize opportunities from Greater Bay Area, B&R Initiative
- We must prioritize pedestrian safety in Oakland and other Bay Area cities for the good of us all
- HK-based Peak Group to extend investments in Indian FinTech space
- Singapore to introduce security label for smart home devices
- Realtors trade group's competitions raise money for charities
- How can you tell if you have a cold, the flu, or coronavirus? Local experts weigh in
- New World’s Adrian Cheng Announces New Initiatives to Combat Coronavirus
- HSBC targets the globally mobile with $1.4 trillion wealth business
Greater Bay Area, greater HK-Singapore competition have 172 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.