Vietnamese Party chief and State President Nguyen Phu Trong and President of Argentina Mauricio Macri have agreed to intensify their two countries’ comprehensive partnership toward a strategic partnership in the near future. The two leaders joined talks in Hanoi on Wednesday, as part of President Macri’s first state visit to the Southeast Asian nation from February 19 to 21, according to the Vietnam News Agency. During the conversation, President Trong affirmed that Vietnam considers Argentina as its leading Latin American partner, and wants to enhance the bilateral comprehensive partnership, especially in economic matters, trade and investment. President Macri praised Vietnam’s reform accomplishments over the last three decades, underlining that Argentina is determined to strengthen bilateral friendship and cooperation, thus further contributing to each side’s development. Both sides agreed on maintaining high-level meetings and mutual visits at all levels, as well as increasing relations between the countries’ parliaments, parties and people. The Vietnam-Argentina Inter-Governmental Committee and the political consultation between the two foreign ministries have also played an essential role. The two countries will promote negotiations on agreements in different fields and work to create a long-term legal framework for bilateral ties, the leaders said. They stressed that bilateral trade turnover reached… Read full this story
- Trump, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un arrive in Vietnam for second summit
- US, North Korea offer competing stories about summit’s end
- Trump Has Abandoned Human Rights in North Korea
- Trump accepts Kim ‘word’ he had no role in Otto Warmbier death
- Donald Trump Said North Korea Wasn’t a Nuclear Threat. Mike Pompeo Just Contradicted Him on CNN.
- Trump, Kim welcomed to Vietnam for summit
- Summit Collapse: How Trump's Hanoi talks with Kim unraveled
- Trump, Kim arrive in Vietnam for another round of nuclear talks
- Hanoi Summit May Advance North Korea’s Objectives, Experts Say
- Pres. Trump, Kim in Hanoi for second round of nuclear talks
Politics Vietnam, Argentina strive for strategic partnership North Korean leader Kim Jong Un leaves Pyongyang for Vietnam have 306 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.