Radio is a means of delivering information to people, and propaganda instruments of political and social organizations. Radio – a democratic public forum In Vietnam radio has a solid position in society rivalling other forms of media. Radio plays an important role in communications, promotes Vietnam’s image and status internationally, and rallies Vietnamese living abroad to get involved in Vietnam’s construction and development. Radio is a forum for the people which transmits their opinions to the Party and State and communicates Party guidelines and State policies to the public. Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue said, “Radio is a close friend of all people and families. Radio programs are transmitted via the internet and satellites to remote areas, islands, and people worldwide. Radio in Vietnam has an important position on the ideological and cultural front and is a convenient, democratic public forum.” Radio talk shows and dialogues between politicians, experts in different fields, and ordinary people draw large audiences. Hoang Thuy Duong told VOV “I like radio programs that interact with listeners. Anyone interested in the topic can call the hotline to join in the discussion. I can get involved in the issue and voice my opinions.” VOV connects people with… Read full this story
- Protestors clash with police in Newcastle as 15,000 march in Brighton and thousands join other largely-peaceful Black Lives Matter protests across Britain
- China and India should be partners not rivals, need reasonable solution through peaceful negotiation: Chinese envoy
- Chinese envoy encourages countries in West Africa, Sahel to settle differences through dialogue
- ASPC 17 calls for solving regional issues by peaceful measures
- Jason Chaffetz: Justice for George Floyd – zero tolerance for rogue cops and lawlessness
- Radicals Exploiting Lack of Israel-Palestine Dialogue to Increase Tension
- Việt Nam reaffirms support for peace deal in Colombia
- Vietnam reaffirms support for peace deal implementation in Colombia
- Nick Cannon Is Taking a Break From His Radio Show for 'Thorough Reflection and Education'
- Vietnam, U.K. promote strategic partnership
Radio - promoter of dialogue, tolerance and peace have 318 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.