Iain Marlow and Abhijit Roy Chowdhury, Bloomberg Published 5:45 am PST, Wednesday, February 20, 2019 Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Photo: Bloomberg Photo By Luke MacGregor Photo: Bloomberg Photo By Luke MacGregor Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Photo: Bloomberg Photo By Luke MacGregor Saudi Arabia’s crown prince pledges to fight terror with India 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman vowed to fight terrorism alongside India after talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, days after New Delhi accused Pakistan of planning a major terror attack in Kashmir. “Terrorism is a common concern and Saudi Arabia will cooperate with India in fighting it, including in matters like intelligence sharing,” Prince Mohammed said in a statement alongside Modi in New Delhi. The comments were part of the Saudi royal’s delicate diplomacy, as he visits both nuclear-armed South Asian neighbors amid heightened geopolitical tensions. India said Pakistan’s main spy agency was linked to a deadly suicide car bombing that killed 40 members of the security forces in the disputed region of Kashmir, which both India and Pakistan… Read full this story
- India permits 835 healthcare professionals to travel to Saudi Arabia for fight against Covid-19
- Why the Saudi Crown Prince needs cyberweapons
- Coronavirus and oil price crash: Saudi Arabia is battling double crises
- Saudi Arabia triples taxes, cuts $26B in costs amid pandemic
- Saudi crown prince's economic master plan could be derailed by oil price crash
- Saudi Crown Prince Appeared to Taunt Jeff Bezos Over Secret Affair Before Enquirer Exposé
- Yemen war: What is happening in Yemen and why is Saudi Arabia at war with them?
- Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund looks to invest in Hollywood with 'bid to buy $12.5 billion Warner Music' after buying a $500m stake in Live Nation
- Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby talks religious freedom with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman – and gives him a dressing down over Yemen
- US is removing Patriot anti-missile systems from Saudi Arabia, marking the end of a large-scale military buildup to counter threat from Iran
Saudi Arabia's crown prince pledges to fight terror with India have 345 words, post on www.sfgate.com at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.