By Gordon Corera Published 8 February 2019 Share close Share page Copy link About sharing Was a third man involved in the Salisbury poisoning? Reports have suggested that a man using the name Sergey Fedotov could have been in the country and linked to the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal last March, in addition to two suspects already named. British Police say they are still investigating whether further suspects were involved. Fedotov’s name first surfaced last October in reports from the Russian news outlet Fontanka. The investigative site Bellingcat now say they believe his was a false identity created around 2010 with no previous history – a similar profile to the other two suspects named by police. ‘Third man’ linked to Skripal poisoning Russian spy: What happened to the Skripals? Bellingcat claims that “Fedotov” travelled widely in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In one case he visited Bulgaria in April 2015 at the time that a Bulgarian businessman involved in the defence industry fell ill with the symptoms of poisoning. The businessman eventually recovered. It is not clear what made him ill. In that case, “Fedotov” is alleged to have not shown up for a return flight from… Read full this story
- Russian Embassy Calls Stoltenberg's Remarks on Skripal Case 'Disinformation'
- 'Amateurs' - Ex MI6 Officer on Video Allegedly With Skripal Case Suspects
- Salisbury poisoning suspects' story: What doesn't add up?
- Germany Hasn't Received Evidence Against Russia in Skripal Case From UK - Report
- Latin American Leaders to Come to Russia World Cup Despite Skripal Case - Moscow
- Approval granted to exhume the ‘Somerton Man’, possibly ending 70-year-old mystery
- UK Can Cyberattack Russia Over Alleged Spy Poisoning, But Won't - Analysts
- 'Mummy, whose is that car?' How William Tyrrell's sister and foster mother spotted a strange man waiting outside their home in a green sedan on the day the three-year-old vanished
- US to impose sanctions on Russia over Skripal poisoning
- Skripal poisoning: UK set to request extradition of Russian attack suspects
Skripal case: Mystery of third man in Salisbury poisoning have 322 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.