As we launch into the first week of Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges for season 8, one of the first major challenges is to find three Fortnite giant faces located in three different biomes on the map. The challenge asks you to visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle and the snow, and all you need to do is land near them, in any order, to tick of this challenge and ear yourself five battle stars for your Fortnite funs.
Fortnite Season 8 | Fortnite tier 100 challenges | Fortnite pirate camps | Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges | Fortnite map changes | Fortnite Party Assist | How to get free Fortnite V-Bucks| Fortnite Discovery Challenges| Fortnite season 9 | Fortnite ping system
Here’s where the three Fortnite giant faces are on the map:
Fortnite Giant Face in the Desert
Location: H10, South of Paradise Palms
The Fortnite giant face in the desert is located to the south of Paradise Palms, on square E10 of the map. It’s adorned on the side of the southmost rocky outcrop in that square, with a circle of cars making up its mad, funky hairdo.
Fortnite Giant Face in the Snow
Location: E10, East of Happy Hamlet
The little icy fellow that is the Fortnite giant face in the snow is located just to the East of Happy Hamlet, within E10. It’s on the iced-up mountain with the face looking out to see with its back to Happy Hamlet itself.
Fortnite Giant Face in the Jungle
Location: I3, East of Sunny Steps
Over to the east of brand new location, Stunny Steps, is the third and final Fortnite giant face – this time of the jungle variety. It’s suited on the tallest mountain there with a small temple on the top of his dome.
Want more Fortnite guides? Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite season 8 and watch our video below for all the biggest changes that arrived with season 8
- Fortnite season 7 map guide: All new locations, terrain, and changes
- Head back in time using our Fortnite season 10, week 3 rift zone challenge guide
- Pray and spray with our Fortnite season 10, week 2 gas station challenge guide
- Fortnite season 6, week 1 challenges: Dance under different streetlight spotlights
- Fortnite season 10 ends with the destruction of the game’s original map
- Fortnite season 7, week 10 challenge guide: Score 5 or more at the shooting gallery
- Fortnite season 6, week 2 challenges: Assault rifle damage
- ‘Fortnite’ Season 5 heats things up with a new desert region
- Fortnite season 7 overtime challenge guide: Collect 15 coins in Creative mode
- Fortnite season 6, week 3 challenges: Timed trials locations