THE UK’s first ever “Bagelizza” is coming to a place near you this weekend. By Christine Younan/Published 7th February 2019 YUMMY: The Bagelizza is available for one day only (Pic: NEW YORK BAKERY CO.) This Saturday (February 9) is National Bagel Day and National Pizza Day.Some Brits might face a dining dilemma when it comes to deciding on a bagel or a pizza.But that doesn’t have to be the case.Now, foodies will no longer need to choose as UK’s number one bagel brand, New York Bakery Co., has unveiled the ultimate mash-up. Related Articles Lidl is selling Oreo and Daim ice creams for BARGAIN price Morrisons launches RAINBOW roses just in time for Valentine’s Day Marks and Spencer is selling a GIANT heart-shaped ‘Love Sausage’ for Valentine’s Day Introducing the “Bagelizza”, the UK’s first ever bagel and pizza is inspired by the true taste of New York.And you can get your hands on it for free.Available this Saturday on a first come, first serve basis, the limited-edition “Bagelizza” is on order from Mulberry Street Pizzeria in-store or on Deliveroo from midday.Boiled and baked in true American way, the 12-inch bake is hand-made by the experts at New York Bakery Co…. Read full this story
- Remnants of Hurricane Humberto to batter UK next week
- Lotto results: Winning numbers for Saturday October 5
- UK weather: Hurricane Humberto set to bring end to Indian summer
- Will 'Super Saturday' be a decisive Brexit moment?
- UK braced for massive Storm Lorenzo to make landfall today
- Brexit: EU and UK agree to 'intensify' talks
- Tail end of category three Hurricane Humberto to lash the UK
- Hurricane Humberto is heading for the UK
- UK set for one last hot and sunny weekend as Autumn approaches
- Thundery showers set to batter Bristol as UK hit by more rain
You can get UK’s first ever ‘Bagelizza’ for FREE this Saturday have 303 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.