Security cameras may not be the most glamorous bits of technology around, but bear with us, because you can’t put a price on home security. If you wanted to put a price on home security, of course, you could spend as little as £25 for a smart security camera. However, equipment can quickly shoot up to thousands of pounds depending on how many you need and what you want them to do. With that in mind, here are some questions you need to ask yourself, followed by our pick of the smart cameras currently available. What’s so smart about smart cameras? Like everything else with the word ‘smart’ in its title, smart security cameras can be linked to your smartphone. In fact, that’s very much their point. When running, they’ll send you an alert when they detect motion, or in some cases hear a sound. The best ones will capture the moment on video for you to replay the clip, but others will just capture a still image of the moment. Do I need to worry about video quality? Up to a point, but not hugely. This isn’t about recording your Palm D’Or winning arthouse cinema masterpiece, it’s about catching the jerk that broke into your… Read full this story
- Chinese nanny caught on home security camera 'abusing' 10-month-old infant
- The 10 Best Deals of October 30, 2019
- Smart home systems in Singapore explained
- Wednesday's Best Deals: EufyCam Starter Kit, Chupa Chups Lollipops, CleverMade Storage and More
- Looking back on the roller coaster ride that was 2018
- The all-electric Chevy Bolt is a serious threat to Tesla’s Model 3
- Toronto built a better green bin and — oops — maybe a smarter raccoon
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its big iPad and Mac event
- The Big Read: Singapore’s voyeurism problem – what’s wrong with men, or the world?
- Trump's Ukraine dishonesty barrage continues. He made 96 false claims last week
10 Best home security cameras from just £25 have 316 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.