The crew members were rescued and taken to hospital with signs of hypothermia. The ‘Foz do Arade’ fishing boat was five kilometres southwest of Portimão, when it was hit by a three-meter wave. The crew managed to send out an SOS at 4:34am. The Search and Rescue Coordination Center alerted the Navy, a lifeboat, nearby fishing vessels and an Air Force helicopter. The lifeboat, with the help of the Navy, detected the vessel at around 6:00 am and the three crewmembers were rescued. The crew, who all showed signs of hypothermia, were delivered to Portimão marina and then taken to Portimão hospital. Portuguese Navy’s ‘Hydra’
- Fishing Boat Rentals
- Climate crisis drives Tunisia fishing trade into troubled waters
- Crab Fishing in Alaska – Fishing for Riches with the Richest Job in America!
- Know more about the difference between a yacht and a boat
- 8 missing after boat capsizes off Japan
- Inflatable Boats: An Overview
- A Popularity Wave For Careers At Sea
- Fish Finders Work Hard to Locate and Put You on Top of a Big Catch
- Cabo Sport Fishing is Like a Box of Chocolates
- Basic Differences Between Fish Finders and Chartplotters
Freak wave flips fishing boat off Portimão have 185 words, post on algarvedailynews.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.