Earlier this month, Companies House documents revealed that she is set to pay back a staggering £12,000 a month over the next five years, to clear her debts. And, in an attempt to make money, Katie Price, 40, has posted over a dozen items of second-hand clothing on her eBay store, The Official Jordan’s Closet. With just hours left to go before bidding closes on Wednesday evening, only three items are guaranteed to sell, making the star a combined total of £65.98 (plus £14.97 towards postage and packaging). Businesswoman: In an attempt to make money, Katie Price, 40, has posted over a dozen items of second-hand clothing on her eBay store, The Official Jordan’s Closet The items of clothing range from size 6 to size 10, all listings begin with: ‘BELONGED TO KATIE PRICE’ in the headline. The Official Jordan’s Closet eBay shop boasts 28062 followers, and claims to be ‘a shop dedicated to selling clothes, shoes and accessories that belong to Katie Price aka Jordan.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Katie Price: My Crazy Life teaser: Star’s boyfriend Kris… Kris Boyson reveals he once ‘ran in front of a car after… Katie Price takes daughter Princess to watch boyfriend Kris… Katie… Read full this story
- Price outpitches Dickey, Rays top Blue Jays 9-2
- David Price, Wil Myers lead Rays to Opening Day victory over Blue Jays
- Price vs. Cobb: What happens when friends face off?
- Rays notes: David Price eager for closure come trade deadline’s end
- Why a July 31 trade deadline just doesn’t make sense anymore
- Veteran Ronnie Price happy to lend a hand to young Magic
- Rockets make plays late to hand Suns 6th straight loss
- The price of parting with prospects — for deep and thin farm systems
- NHRA's John Force still not slowing down at 66
- What makes a great curveball?
Katie Price set to make just £66 as she flogs old clothes on eBay have 294 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.