Meghan Markle is reportedly around eight months pregnant, but the royals have been (sadly) mum on any details surrounding the royal baby, given protocol. Exactly when the duchess is set to give birth is not publicly known, but recent reports have given us a little more insight on Baby Sussex, including the possibility of where he or she will be born.Initially, it was assumed that given Meghan and Harry’s upcoming move to Frogmore Cottage at Windsor Castle, the royals may consider a hospital closer to Surrey, where the Countess of Wessex gave birth to her two children. However, new details are pointing to the Lindo Wing as the birthing center of choice, which is reportedly much more posh than Surrey’s NHS-run Frimley Park Hospital. RELATED: See more of Meghan’s baby bump 74 PHOTOS Duchess Meghan’s baby bump See Gallery Duchess Meghan’s baby bump RABAT, MOROCCO – FEBRUARY 25: (UK OUT FOR 28 DAYS) Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex with King Mohammed VI of Morocco, during an audience at his residence on February 25, 2019 in Rabat, Morocco. (Photo by Tim Rooke/Pool/Samir Hussein/WireImage) RABAT, MOROCCO – FEBRUARY 25: (UK OUT FOR 28 DAYS) Meghan, Duchess of Sussex visits… Read full this story
- Fashion icons and philanthropists who gave the Royal Family a modern makeover: All the ways Meghan Markle is like Princess Diana
- Harry and Meghan’s royal baby: What we know, what we don’t know, and why
- Do Meghan and Harry owe us a public birth?
- 'He's already got a bit of facial hair!' Playful Harry makes case for son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor taking after him as he breaks out dad jokes and ribs giggly Meghan over baby's calm persona in hilarious clip
- Prince Harry is the internet’s ultimate dad crush
- Duchess ditches 4-decade tradition: Meghan won't deliver child at London hospital famed for royal births
- Prince William struggled to stay awake during a service at Westminster Abbey — and it suggests his new baby is keeping him up
- Why does Kate Middleton keep dressing like Princess Diana?
Report: Meghan Markle to give birth in the Lindo Wing have 339 words, post on www.aol.com at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.